Tuesday, 19 February 2008

Max, 19, hits the road

Hello. I'm Max Gogarty. I'm 19 and live on top of a hill in north London... I'm kinda shitting myself about travelling. Well not so much the travelling part. It's India that scares me. The heat, the roads, the snakes, Australian travellers. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited. But shitting myself. And I just know that when I step off that plane and into the maelstrom of Mumbai - well, actually, I don't know how I'll react.

His dad, purely by coincidence you understand, is a travel writer who has had his work commissioned by the Guardian.

Read the comments for a good laugh. Link

There's currently 207 blog posts about this so far :)

The Travel editor responds, but really it's not worth reading, but the following comments are:

I can't wait for next's week installment and the comments that will follow. Predictions for next week: Max lands in bombay ("the heat, the roads, the snakes!!") and bumps into Saskia, Tom and Rupert from prep school and gets, like, so drunk, and then shits himself. More please!!

No comments: