Saturday, 8 March 2008

France looks nice this time of year...

Carla Bruni wife of Sarkozy says monogamy is terribly boring

French women 'are the sexual predators now'
Female sexual emancipation has been a hot topic in France ever since President Nicolas Sarkozy met Carla Bruni, the Italian model and singer. The couple married last month.

Ms Bruni recently declared monogamy "terribly boring" and spoke in relaxed fashion about her numerous past conquests, including Mick Jagger and Eric Clapton.

"I am a tamer [of men], a cat, an Italian", she told Le Figaro last year.

"I am faithful... to myself. I am monogamous from time to time but I prefer polygamy and polyandry [its female equivalent]."

At the same time, she reinforced old stereotypes that link status and virility, by reportedly declaring: "I want a man with nuclear power."

You got that love. They reckon France has an arsenal of 350 nuclear weapons.

1 comment:

Tu S.Tin said...

ok I will admit this did annoy me