Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Tories at 52%

My membership card to the Evil Club came through today. It was £25 to join for a year. I was hoping to go to the Tory conference. Until I found out it you actually had to pay to go to it, and then realised the cost of hotels, and thought of my paid holiday days being used up at a party political conference. I think I made the right decision.

Iain Martin at Telegraph blog points me to this poll, due to be officially released midnight tonight. Bring on the Cameroonians. We're all tired off this Labour government. You've had your go, now hop it Brown and call an election. (I wont be holding my breath)

Still, there's resurgence in the Labour party ranks for a leadership challenge, and Nick Clegg, leader of the Liberal Democrats, says that Labour is 'finished'.

2 comments:

Letters From A Tory said...

You need to book your conference pass and hotel around May/June to get the best prices!

marvin said...

So it seems! So will be you attending this year? I take it you've been before?